Jan 5, 2018

Cheers to 2018

Hello, blog! I miss blogging! There are days that I would say I think I should blog about this or that but IG,Twitter or FB or offline life would always get in the way until I forgot about it already


Well, 2017 has been generally a good year. Here’s why:
  • No major sickness in my fam unlike last year. I for one didn’t catch a cold throughout the year. Bouts of migraines and sometimes rayuma, yes. I’m thanking exercise and diet(not a  strict one) for this!
  • Materially speaking , one major thing that we acquired was our new car. We chose a good one and we’re enjoying it.
  • Relationships as a family and as a couple continous to be harmonious. Thank you Lord for unceasingly guiding us.
  • My mom’s health and immediate family are all A-ok.
  • Financially, we get by. Business is as usual (thriving) and my son has work. Unfortunately, yung savings ko doon ako nag-fail. 🙁 I did audit this week and I conclude I’m poorer today than last year. Why? I wasn’t able to fully control myself with shopping~ I went full blast with my teacup collection and my unforseen dental expenses were not in the annual budget. Plus, I started paying off my SSS loan(till 2019) last year. So, there. 
  • We celebrated two milestones~ my husband’s 50th birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary. I’m happy that we’ve reached this far and we had a lot of things to be grateful for. The past decades/years were not all rainbows and roses but we managed to survive it all. We had our own major problems/issues as a fam or individually but we are still here, stronger, I believe, to surpass any trials that may come our way in the future. We continue to be faithful. 
So, let’s all welcome 2018 with a positive mind and a hopeful heart. Cheers to a fresh start and new beginnings!

No comments: