Jan 24, 2018

Maisen + Tokyo Milk cheese

Today is another zumba day at 2-3 pm. I want to go early so that I could mall hop again(always actually). I was there na at 12:30, I registered for a slot and went to Trinoma again.

Trinoma, pls. fix your escalator. Palagi na lang sira kawawa naman senior citizens!
 I will never get tired coming here, Home department again...

I like to buy this for my china collection but no more space huhu...
 After my zumba class, husband fetch me and asked if we can eat here again at Meisen. Nice ambience and music plus free wifi...

we're the only customers since its mid-afternoon pa
 On the table...
my order, Prawn Katsu set. so yummy! I finished everything :O

husband's Pork Sashimi Katsu set
We love the rice tea so much that we ordered for a refill.

It's fine to have a repeat in the eve if you'll have this to go with your tea...

 my new vice, so pricey for a biscuit but it's so goooood!

No comments: