Jan 7, 2018

First Sunday 2018

Like what I’ve said, one my goals this year is to go to mass regularly. Today, I woke up by around 8:30 and was up by 9:00 am. I hurriedly prepared and was there just on time for the 9:30 mass. It’s a good thing that the church is just a five minute walk from our house. 


I was lucky that the mass I attended was almost perfect. The homily about the epiphany was well explained by the priest. No mention of politics which I appreciate. Lectors’ voices were very clear, not to mention that the choir gave a great performance. I met up also with my Mom and sister. After which I headed to the wet market na.

Hopefully, I could continue doing this for the rest of the year. *fingers crossed*

New Year’s fruits didn’t go to waste. It helps that I have a juicer. 


watermelon juice 1/9/18

No comments: