Jan 16, 2018

Delimondo vs Palm corned beef

My sister sent us a message on our messenger group with my siblings informing us that our Mom wasn't feeling well yesterday. She had an over fatigue from last weekend's activities. I cooked Chicken Tinola for lunch and visited her. I dropped by first at the wet market to buy veggies, pitchi-pitchi and rice. Good thing she's feeling better na as in she's up and about. As always, I went home with my loot bag- she gave me organic eggs and popcorn!



I drove back home and took lunch at 2 pm na. My husband ate ahead because he didn't take breakfast. He doesn't like the Palm corned beef that we bought in Landers. Apparently, he likes the Delimondo brand(my son, too) which I didn't like naman. I find it masebo or to many fat in it. I don't like the aftertaste. With Palm, it's meaty and I can't see much fat, too minimal, at the bottom part of the can.

from my IG account archive

You see, that's how we are still. We've been married for twenty five years, but we still have many things that we don't agree upon. The key is to compromise. I'll buy Delimondo but I won't eat. Sa kanila na lang boys. Haha. Buti na lang, I'm not a fan of corned beef. 

No comments: