Jan 10, 2018

payment day + unexpected mall hop

After my boys went to work, I did my laundry chore (by machine) and prepared to go to the mall with me thinking of going to the gym for the first time this year after I settle our(my son and I) SSS and Philhealth payments. Traffic was moderately heavy but bearable. Although I have to wait out for twenty minutes with my payments, it's such a relief that I'm done with my first agenda. I went to the LTO satellite office just beside the SSS and Philhealth offices and asked if I can already get my driver's license ID which I renewed April last year.
The one in charge asked me to proceed to the mall's third floor car park where apparently may branch pala sila doon for this kind of inquiry. I rode the elevator from the basement only to find out that I have to queue pa for them to print out my new ID. Wow, imagine for almost a year they are not done yet. Kung kelan mo lang maisipan puntahan doon lang nila i-pri-print? Of course, I didn't pursue because I was thinking I still need to grab a quick lunch before I proceed to the gym for my 2pm zumba. I'll just go back some time, a weekday also. They are open daw even on Saturdays and Sundays and they will attend to the first 100 lang. I wonder kung gaano kadami ang tao sa weekends. I avoid malls during these days due to large crowds.

While on the escalator, my husband called and told me he's in Robinson's Galleria daw. He'll need to attend to some bank errands nearby. He asked me if I want to come over. Without battling an eyelash, I said yes. Haha. He knows me too well. I told him sige, I'll meet him there para maiba naman mall na papasyalan ko.

I rode the MRT and thank heavens it was a smooth one. No delays, no pila(queue). I went to the grocery first to buy a few necessities and proceeded to our meeting place. We ate at Mongkok for lunch and Costa coffee for dessert and coffee. Nakalimutan ko na may zumba pala ko. Haha. 

coffi caramella + blueberry cheesecake

Anyway, I walked a lot naman today because of my public commute. Not too guilty thinking about it. Well, tomorrow's another day. :)

I love how spontaneous today is. Breaking from one's usual routine is fine. Spice of life they say.


No comments: