Jan 13, 2018

gym at last + Ayala Vertis North

kumukutitap... I can't take my eyes off them!
I finally had the chance to go to the gym for the first time this 2018. I attended the 12 noon zumba class. I was a bit surprised that the dance floor wasn't that full. Maybe because it's a Saturday. Normally, the gym is overpopulated during week days much more it's January, when people are trying to shake off the excess poundage gained from the month long holidays. Our instructor Zin Sophia had the best props, her sparkling shoes! In the teaching world, we call it motivation.
To engage your students with the topic for the day, kailangan may panggulat ka. You should bring out the curiousity in them. Two thumbs up for teacher today. It was a fun class. Dancing really makes me happy. Since I've been out for almost a month and a half, I paced myself. After the class, I just lift some light weights(circuit training) and stretching, then off I weighed myself.



Oooops, hindi na ako na-shock. I gained five pounds. Haha. It's fine. Diet and exercise lang yan. This year, I promised not to overdo my fitness regimen unlike last year.

I dropped by Healthy Options






to buy some of my organic facial stuff. After which, I grabbed a few grocery items at the Landmark.

I met up with my husband at Vertis North, the newest Ayala mall here in Quezon city just a few hundred meters away from Trinoma Mall. I think it was opened by November 2017 pa but it's only now that we got to check it out. Imagine we have three big malls near us. From Landmark, I walked thru a connecting bridge to get here.






Maganda pala. It is also adjacent to Hotel Seda the newest hotel in Q.C, as in walking distance.




It isn't as humongous as Trinoma and quite compact. Though a lot of stores has yet to be opened, there are a few na which are ready for public consumption like H and M, Bench, Pandora, Reebok(where my husband scored a new jogging pants on sale), shoes and gadget stores, True Value, Merkado Supermarket...


heaven!

We checked out also this newest gym. My son will love this!




P30k annual fee

Afterwards, we thought of having merienda. A few restos are opened na rin like Cocina Peruvian, Thai BBQ, Asakusa, Pancake house, Crisostomo, Barcino, Shakeys, Mama Lou's, Wangfu, Nathan's and cafes like Coffee Bean and Starbucks. We ended up in Army Navy because we only wanted something 'light'...


all shared-faves Liberte Iced tea, Chicken, fries 

At the fourth floor are the cinemas(3 only), opened na rin. A Japan town themed area can be found here also where Japanese restos and food stalls will soon be available.

Parking area is better than Trinoma plus it costs p30 only. We will definitely go back here because we find it not yet too crowded unlike in Trinoma and SM North.

No comments: