Jan 18, 2018

gym day + Tuna Pasta

I was able to squeeze in some 'me time' today. After my usual household chores, I told my husband that I'll go the gym for an hour of zumba. Muntik pa di matuloy. I felt lazy after lunch but willpower won. Maybe because I need to go to the bank and pay some of my online purchases. Yes, you heard it right. This early I broke one of my 2018 goals. Waaah! It was an impulsive buy but I really like the items and the rest is history. If there's any consolation, it's not that expensive naman. But I would really, really need to control myself next time.

my IG story
After zumba class and my bank errand, I did some window shopping. I went to Zara pampa- good vibes lang ba. I bought lemonade afterwards and decided to go home na. It was almost 5pm kaya nakaka-stress ang rush hour traffic. Haist.


son is still out, so it's a dinner for two

I was a bit tired from all the dancing and walking since I haven't got my fit self back yet since November. I told my husband I'll just cook something easy to prepare for dinner - Tuna pasta it is!


No comments: