Jan 21, 2018

busy on a Sunday?

I'm happy that I'm on my third week na of attending Sunday mass early in the morning...


I was five minutes late. First reading na when I arrived. Today is the feast of Sto. NiƱo. As His children, we are reminded to be childlike, always relying on God's presence and love in our lives.

my seatmate brought the image apparently to be blessed
For finale, children were asked to come forward so that they will be blessed by the officiating priest...


I went to the wet market as usual for my weekly fresh produce afterwards. I had breakfast at 11:00 am na naman, that is after I cooked Sinigang na Salmon for lunch, washed our bath towels and took a shower. 

Biko(rice cake) and brewed coffee
Just when I was about to finish off, my Mom texted me and told me that they(with my sis and Aunt) just finished the 10:30 am mass and will have their lunch at nearby Chow King. In short, I came by and gave her Biko(rice cake), pianono(a rolled sponge cake), moringa  and pandan leaves from my garden. In return, my sis bought me Halo-halo for take-out. :D


The highlight of my day was our couple's massage date. I had Swedish and my husband had combination of Swedish and Shiatsu massage. I'm happy that my masseur Arfi just applied the right pressure on my body. Hindi yung kinabukasan di na ako makatayo sa sakit ng katawan ko.


We had light dinner of noodles(Beef Brisket and Wanton) and shrimp dimsum at the adjacent Hap Chan restaurant.



No comments: