Jan 20, 2018

Satur-day off

I did my laundry yesterday and I have nothing pending to do, plus the husband went to work and my son was still asleep, I decided to go to the mall and attend zumba class by noon time. I prepped my son's lunch too, re-heat na lang niya. I know I mentioned a while back that I don't go malling on weekends because I don't like mingling with too many people, so I thought I would go as early as possible. I arrived at the mall by 10: 15 am just right for the opening. I went around Landmark's Home department first. Ang sarap ng maluwag at di matao. Di nakaka-stress. :D




I was able to check out the newest chapel in Landmark. So huge and very nice! I hope I can attend a mass here one Sunday soon.

cellphones should be turned off inside. all chairs and kneelers are leatherette and padded



I bought a black bag from Zara because I need one. 


all bags on sale *heart eyes*

I don't have one anymore. Last year, I bought an old rose sling bag for just p500($10), cheap and yet nice and sturdy but it's too heavy for me. Yung klase ng bag na wala pang laman mabigat na. Girls and women know what I'm talking about. This Zara bag is p1495.00 only reduced from p2495.00. I like that it is made of soft synthetic leather, super light yet elegant at the same time. Not bad!

just enough room so that I could use this if I don't want to bring my gym bag

I proceeded to the gym and joined the 12-1 pm class. I like our zumba teacher, young pa. Very energetic. 

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent having my Australian Open fix. My favorites, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer played today. They won of course. I'm a bit excited for the championships!



My day ended with us(husband and I) having a midnight snack at Mc Donald's. Yes, sayang ang exercise. :P

No comments: