Jan 31, 2018

tiring super blue blood moon day




This brewed coffee kicked off this super tiring day.
I did some clothes washing(by machine) and starch-ed(almirol) our bed sheets and pillow cases. I like doing this because the fabric doesn't gather that much dirt when in use. And I like its texture, sobrang kinis(smooth) when it touches my skin.

I had a quick trip at the wet market in the afternoon. I cooked lunch and dinner which serves as my son's baon also since he had a change in his work sked. Ironing our clothes and bed sheets while watching tv was done after dinner.

I did look at the sky for tonight's Super blue blood moon occurrence. I took some shots but what I need really is a telephoto lens to achieve good results.

my Lumix camera shot

I did see the lunar eclipse but not the blood moon since I didn't know it will happen afterwards. Yes, I was clueless. I just looked online(Twitter) how it looks like. I missed something rare. 

Good thing my husband took out Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino for me. It was the highlight of my day.

No comments: