Jan 6, 2018

2018 goals

I always say I'm not into resolutions but more on setting goals for the new year. We all have 12 new chapters and 365 chances to look forward to. So why not put it into good use, right?

Here are mine...

  • Be realistic with my finances. Stick to my budget, saving goals. I need to do this if I want one major travel goal next year to be realized.
  • Unfollow and stay away from online sellers. Haha. Ok, look away na lang.
  • Bake/Cook something new. Last year, I was successful in baking custaroons and brownies. I was able to cook my own Bangus sardines from scratch. It's a good feeling always that you could able to create something with your bare hands.
  • Stay fit. Renew interest in preparing healthier meals such as smoothies, juices etc.
  • Be patient. Avoid multitasking. I tend to be clumsy and forgetful when I do this.
  • Blog regularly. It's a good way for me to re-assess, contemplate and document even mundane things in my everyday life. Since I have the tendency to have memory lapses, I have this page that I could always go back to.
  • Always keep a distance from negative and stressful people. I always encourage positivity. Precaution is always better than cure. Haha.
  • Minimize FB, Instagram and allot time in having a quiet time everyday.
  • Pray regularly and do more acts of kindness this year.
  • Continue to live harmoniously with all the people who matters to me.

No comments: