Jan 29, 2018

Grammy Monday

I almost forgot that it's the Grammy's today. Masyado ko kasi kinareer preparation ng BOTD (breakfast of the day) ko. Haha.



Ever since I was a teener, I love watching the Grammy Awards. Mangha-mangha ako sa production numbers nila noon. At that time, no cable television yet. It was the Michael Jackson and Madonna era. Can you imagine what I'm talking about. They were the epitome of production numbers in the 80's. Ayan give-away na age ko. Haha.

I wasn't able to see Bruno Mar's live performance. It was Rihanna's "Wild Thoughts" number na naabutan ko. I like it.

Bono of U2
Bruno was the big winner for this year as he won the song, record and album of the year for his 22 Karat album. Lalo ako na-excite sa concert niya this May. 

Youtube is God sent....


Nice Bruno song but I like Despacito's production more...



I told myself I will watch the replay again tonight. Ayun, I wasn't able to start the program once more. 

Blue Marlin steak and bulalo soup for dinner

No comments: