Jan 27, 2018

ay mali! (mistaken)

This Saturday, I didn't have the urge to go to zumba class which I did the past two weeks. I was supposed to go with the hubby(business related) but there were sudden change of plans, so I just went to Shangrila Plaza.

nice lantern display for the Chinese New Year '18


I told my husband to just fetch me so I just rode the MRT . It took twenty minutes for the train to depart southbound. Just because it was waiting ata for the next train to arrive. That was the sign. I pity our fellow Filipinos, the ones who ride here on a regular basis. I was right with my decision in 2009 to resign from my  teaching job which requires me to ride the MRT on a day when I can't bring my car because of 'coding regulations'. Back then, I was weighing the pros and cons. I'm not getting any younger. Although I like the working environment in that school, I did what I needed to. No regrets. Almost ten years after, instead of advancement, we are seeing the MRT's deterioration.

I just went window shopping. I could pat myself in the back today because  no unnecessary shopping happened.

While I was waiting to be fetched by my husband, a foreigner guy  approached me and said, "Helloooo!". For a moment, I was dumbfounded, but was able to compose myself and told him I didn't know him. Well, he apologized naman. I checked myself, I wasn't fully made up but I looked decent. He looked decent din naman. How did I know na he was about to meet someone? After three minutes or so, I looked again towards his direction and finally saw the girl he was supposed to meet. And it seemed they were talking about me. Na-late lang yata ka-date niya.

No comments: