Jan 25, 2018

chocolate chip cookies + Blueberry loaf cake

I was on a bake roll today. Initially, I had a problem. I need two more eggs so I bought at the mini store near our house.

I baked the butter(loaf) cake first.



Akala ko okay na. I overlooked, I should have added 1 cup butter instead of one-half. Palpak. It didn't turn out as moist like the first time. Anyway, husband told me, it's masarap pa din. Yes, but it's dense. Lesson learned.

Butter and blueberry loaf cake


My son has been asking me to bake for him some chocolate chip cookies for the longest time, so I did. I found a better recipe from the one I've been using from the last three years. This one's sooo melt-in-your-mouth, chewy kind...



my husband prefers the crunchy one though... :S
Enjoying the fruit of my labor...


No comments: