Dec 31, 2017

new 2018 hair color

I was torn if I'll have a haircut or a new hair color at first. March this year I had my below shoulder length hair cut changed to a pixie cut. My favorite hair stylist Mr. D of David's salon was stunned when I asked him what I wanted for my hair, "Sigurado ka?! Although, bagay sa iyo kasi maliit mukha mo." Those were the exact words that he stated. Hindi naman ako depressed but I was unhappy with a few hair loss plus I'm just bored with it. And I have a good excuse, summer or hot days were coming na. Haha. Yup, I'm really experimental when it comes to my hair ever since. I'm not afraid to have it cut short or grow it long. Siguro nga kasi maliit mukha ko. Kahit ano daw bagay.

Pixie hair  March, 2017 Canyon Cove
I've been sporting an almost black dye since August I think, so napaisip ako if it would be wise if I could change it, maiba lang. It took me till 4 pm today to decide. The salon that I've been going to for the last two years stopped its operation last summer yata, so I asked my sis if I could go to her trusted colorist just outside their village, which is near us also. She called and set me up an appointment. At first, I just want hi lites(blonde streaks) but I finally caved in to change my hair color. I showed this to her(Danica Sotto's IG) for her inspiration.


She dyed it first(no.8 daw among the hair color spectrum) for an hour and then washed it. After blow drying my hair, she worked on my hi lites na. Waited for another hour while watching Barcelona movie on tv. 

I was pleased with the final product. I like what she did to my hair and the price was very reasonable. Yes, you found a new suki on me. :)



Happy New hair!

No comments: