Jan 15, 2018

Social Media hiatus


Since I promised to blog regularly, I finally turned our bay window in our bedroom into my blogging corner where I could just sit and blog away my thoughts. No excuses na talaga. Haha.

loving the natural light coming in. I would add a big make-up mirror here also...

I tend to 'overstay' in Instagram(for my interests in places, cooking food and teacup), FB(for connection) and Twitter(for news/information). But I always have this yearly phase with going on a hiatus, simply just to 'pause'. Sometimes life becomes too chaotic and fast paced that I tend to forget the details, the beauty of it or even its awfulness. Pausing by blogging makes me reflect and sort whatever is happening be it good or bad.  The disadvantage here is one may tend to over think. To limit myself by doing so, I focus on the highlights of my day and just write it the way it happened.



blogging essentials-laptop, phone(mostly for pics), wireless speaker and of course, coffee!
I think I wrote na before here how I feel about social media and it's uses for me and why I love blogging. To this day, that is still what I feel about it. You may read about it on the links below. Just click!



No comments: