Mar 12, 2015

wanted: braidy bunch

According to wikipedia...

braid (also called plait) is a complex structure or pattern formed by intertwining three or more strands of flexible material such as textile fibres, wire, or human hair. 




I've always been a fan of this hairstyle. It makes me more feminine and makes me feel neat all over. Very flexible. I can have it styled whether in formal or informal occasions. My co-teacher used to braid my hair free of charge, of course. One day, I went from one salon to another within my neighborhood asking if somebody is capable of braiding my hair. No occasion at all. Gusto ko lang. Ok ba sa trip? I just realized it was popular before so dapat up to now meron marunong. But to my disappointment, none has the talent to do so. Talaga lang, mas gusto nila mag-dye, rebond o magkulot? Lost cause na pala ito. 

Siyempre, I don't give up easily. I attempted to do it on my own one lazy afternoon, which is today...

No comments: