Mar 11, 2015

Begin Again and Anchorman 2

We often watch movies on DVD if we weren't able to catch it in movie theaters. Or sometimes on purpose, we really don't. We often label them as ''pang-DVD lang' kind of movies both English and sometimes Tagalog, because spending p200+ each ticket and the traffic that I need to brave through aren't sometimes worth it.


When we can't find anything to watch on cable channel that's when we catch a movie or two on DVD...

Last week, my husband and I watched the following films...

Anchorman 2


I wasn't able to watch the first installment in full, but I found it funny. Puro kababawan as usual. Don't expect ala Newsroom series kind of film.

Begin Again


This, I watched twice. I loved the story and the soundtrack. Definitely a feel good kind of movie. Nung una sabi ko si Adam Levine of Maroon 5 ba yun, di ko nakilala. He was a revelation in this film. Mark Ruffalo, no doubt is one good actor. 

No comments: