Mar 29, 2015

dining at Larsian, Cebu

We headed to this eating joint after our mass at Sto. Niño Cathedral. It is known for its wide array of food which comprises of pork, seafood, etc. which are mostly inihaw or grilled over charcoal. 


Parang Mercato or Dampa style of eating. You"ll choose whatever you want and then they will cook it for you.


Kaya lang na-turn off ako sa ingay ng lugar. It was like a market place. Pag- aagawan ka nila. 



Imbes na makakain kami ng maayos na- stress kami. I didn't mind paying a lil bit more basta I can eat in peace.



What we ordered...

Pusok or rice wrapped in pandan leaves
Grilled Marlin
Inihaw na pork belly
Not in pic was the Seaweed salad. I thought the food was kinda extraordinary because it is quite popular. My Mom and Aunt brought their own bottles of mineral water. I ordered for a small bottle of Royal softdrinks while my sis bought her own from another store. We paid p395. in total.

No comments: