Mar 7, 2015

Flatware problems

My husband posed this problem early this morning...



H: Ma, ayaw ko nang bagong kutsara natin.



Me: Eh di umamin ka rin. At first, ok lang sa iyo sabi mo.

I didn't argue with him anymore. Our old kutsaras/tinidors are like these. Bigger and heavy ones. Perfect for my boys' grips.


I got a six pc. set . Ang problema, natira na lang isang tinidor. We ended up having mismatch spoons and forks. I don't know kung saan napunta. I was still working then, I was too busy to notice.  Maybe naitapon, kinuha from our dirty kitchen, whatever. Basta kulang na siya.


Bigla tuloy ako naghanap sa baul. I found two sets. 

I can't remember if we bought this or if it is a wedding gift...



This is a gift because I'm certain I would never buy one.



Ang OA naman kung ito for everyday use. Richie rich ang peg...




Is it too much if I buy a new set? I just want to keep up with my French themed interior...


I hope this is available in the Philippines

No comments: