Mar 9, 2015

Mission: Lumaki ang pisngi

I noticed in my recent pictures that my cheeks need some 'lifting'. I'm not talking about face lifting though I don't judge people who prefers that. Pera nila, choice nila yun. To each his own. Kung saan sila masaya. Wa ko care. 


To begin with, I'm blessed with high cheek bones. Ok daw yun lalo na pag nag-a-aged ka na because our face tends to sag lalo pa pag unti-unting nababawasan ka pa ng ngipin. It has always been a problem with me. Kapag pumayat ako, mukha ko ang unang ma-nonoticed mo. In Tagalog, 'hungkag' ang pisngi ko. A lot including my Mom and sisters would always tell me 'hindi bagay', 'mukha kang malnourished', 'mas maganda mataba ka konti'.

Unconsciously, ginagawan ko na pala nang paraan. I haven't been exercising consistenly as of late. And for three consecutive days I've been eating these guaranteed weight gaining food. 

Friday caramel Frapuccino

Green tea Sundae on Saturday night
large Chowking Halo-Halo on a Sunday

Good luck sa high blood sugar at wider waistline.

No comments: