Mar 8, 2015

Casa Verde

UP Town Center
It's a Saturday night so it's not surprising that a lot of people mostly families are out for dinner. It's our son's treat because he received his first paycheck na so it's his call where he wants us to eat. Father and son voted for Casa Verde, a Cebu based resto over my choice, Banoi's, a Vietnamese resto. Ang boring daw.
After I consumed my green tea sundae from Family Mart, I windowshopped while my boys wait for a vacant table at Casa Verde. Busy naman sila sa Clash of clans and Candy crush. I went to Aeropostale and Cotton On. I need some fresh wardrobe for my upcoming trip but was disappointed because most of the clothes cater to the younger set. Probably intended to the nearby students of Ateneo and Miriam College. Dapat meron din sa mga Mommies and Daddies. After all, sila yung may money.

We finally settled at a table outside the resto after waiting in line for our turn(no.18). We ordered beforehand so food came swiftly. 

Of course, we chose two servings of their best seller, Brian's ribs (p250 each).

Jumbo serving
And 'The sampler platter (p300+)', parang a mix of everything appetizers. The buffalo wings were too spicy for my taste. Mozzarella cheese sticks was ok but the potato was a little bit dry.



We enjoyed the food in general. You get what you pay for. We took out the remaining slab because  of their generous serving. The long wait and the fact that people tend to get too noisy while eating because most of them came in groups were the downside. Kasama na yung nagtatawag na waitress ng numbers na parang barker ng jeep. I wish this will be properly addressed. Staff was attentive, though we have to remind our order for an extra rice thrice. Nagsaing pa yata. 

  happy with his Pork ribs but he wasn't able to finish everything
He paid about a thousand pesos plus tip. Thanks anak! Ag sarap nang feeling for us parents. Sa uulitin...

No comments: