Mar 3, 2015

Facial, Tim Howan, Dairy Queen

Finally, I had my Obagi facial today. It will be my last out of five sessions. I had pimples, small ones on my forehead due to the hairspray I used two weeks ago.




Husband and I agreed to meet up at Tim Howan afterwards. He came from his work in the morning. It will be his first time here and my second time.


While waiting for him, I ordered na the ones I found yummy during my first visit.
I was given a checklist.



The place is a typical Chinese resto, noisy. It was packed but no lines outside because it's a weekday, which I love. I feel lang na overstaffed sila. Pati sila nakakasikip sa lugar. It's like you're in a marketplace. Ang ingay pa nung matatandang babae na katabi namin. Pwede naman magtanong sa waiter, makipagusap sa phone at makipagkwentuhan ng hindi ganun kalakas ang boses. Social graces ang tawag doon. Talagang napatunayan ko na naman na even you cover yourself with jewelry or an LV/Givenchy bag is in you arm, hindi mabibili ang good manners. 

Vermicelli in Pig's liver, Pork buns, Glutinous rice in Lotus leaf, Spinach and shrimp dumpling

My husband liked the Pork buns and Glutinous rice. The others, so-so. Food was swift and the staff was attentive despite the crowd. We will definitely come back for the Pork buns but to go na lang next time. 

I took out an Oreo blizzard at Dairy Queen for dessert. Oink.



No comments: