Mar 14, 2015

Busted Ipad

I don't know what is with this year but my gadgets keep on 'falling apart' one after the other. First my Iphone last January and now the Ipad.

distorted images on my IPAD'S screen

I accidentally dropped it today from where I sat(a sofa) sa floor which was only about a few inches. I'm so clumsy nowadays, tanders na talaga. My grip isn't like it used to be. I noticed that also when I'm holding my cellphones. Que horror.

I don't have the intention of buying a new one kaya nga kahit na mabigat this gen2 tablet ginagamit ko pa rin. I used it most of the time actually when browsing. I use my 7 yr. old Macbook, which needed 'cleaning' also, for blogging and processing photos.

Kailangan ko yata magpa-fengshui. Parang maniniwala na ako that this isn't the best year for Roosters?

No comments: