Mar 16, 2015

Gadgets, Errands and an almost Heart attack

I went through my routine as usual in the morning. After lunch, my husband went off first to see his Kumpare regarding their vinyl hunting hobby. I dropped off my son at the MRT station and proceeded to the mall to have my gadgets 'consult their doctors'.

First stop was the Power Mac for my Macbook and Ipad. For my Macbook, I asked for some assistance on how to delete  some files to free my start up disk of unnecessary space. I needed to change my battery also but it isn't a priority. I have to raise p7000.00+ for that alone. Pwede kayang Eveready na lang? For my Ipad they asked me to go to the Service center. They just gave me an option to think about- trade in my busted Ipad with a new one. Kesa ipagawa ko daw. Hmmm... I need clearance from the husband for that. We will see.

Next is my new Samsung Core phone. I need to have it unlock(p500 daw) because it is currently locked to Smart. This one tested my patience. I stood for an hour just to wait for the results, wala naman pala. Wala pa daw updates. I asked him about my Iphone's problem. Dalhin ko daw baka magawan niya ng paraan.

Nagutom lang ako. Sakit din ng ulo at sa bulsa itong mga gadgets na ito. Buti pa noon, casette lang ang pinoproblema ko. Kung paano ako mag-rerecord ng songs from the radio ng hindi nagsasalita yung madaldal na DJ.



I headed to Dimsum break for some light merienda, did some grocery shopping, bought Choco slices for my son's midnight snack and lastly took out Halo-halo from Razon's again. The last one should stop already. My waistline is protesting na.

Going home, I somehow broke the law. My plate number is on color coding, it ends in no.1 on a Monday, I shouldn't be on the road beyond 3pm. I didn't cross any major road, so no MMDA officer on sight. I'm not used to this kaya medyo nakaka-stress din. But I was successful weaving through some shortcuts para makaiwas. I arrived in our village's vicinity 'unscathed'. 

Akala ko ok na ako. I was coming out of an alley when I noticed a woman walking ahead of my car in the middle of the street. It's natural that I would honk slightly to catch her attention. *Bip, Bip* Suplada, ayaw tumabi. Kahit lumingon, hindi rin. I honked again... Beeep! Aba, deadma?! I was thinking maybe there's an earphone plugged on her. Pero nakasalubong niya yung katapat bahay namin tinuro pa ako dahil masasagasaan na siya, deadma pa rin. Leche flan talaga. Uuwi ka na lang aatakihin ka pa sa puso. Inisip ko na lang baka may problema. Pero sana huwag niya na ako idamay. I have issues of my own. Wala nang damayan, pleeease! Aaargh...


No comments: