Mar 15, 2015

To collect or not

My first Royal Albert ever :)
I'm not the type to collect things. Unang-una madali ako magsawa. Second, it's impractical. Lastly, ayaw ko ng kalat. My husband and son collect Lego toys, action figures, vinyl records and bikes. Ayun they tend to magkalat nga. At ako ang matiyaga magligpit. Huhu.


Aside from accummulating ceramic plates/dinnerware which is common to any housewife, siguro perfumes and a few pieces of jewelry(as in wala pang sampu) lang ang kinahiligan ko.

I love coffee in the morning and I end my day with tea. So it isn't surprising that my collection will lean towards mugs and teacups.

I have started with my Starbucks coffee mugs a few years ago and I'm still tinkering with the idea of expanding my teacup family, too.

Anyway, no pressure at all. Happy Sunday!

No comments: