Mar 2, 2015

Bank hopping and Dad(+) visit

I had a previous bank transaction earlier from my sis' branch before I braved the famous Monday traffic. Luckily, it was tolerable compared to my SIL and husband's ordeal in going to the airport this morning. Two and a half hours papunta, one hour and a half pabalik. Nakarating ka na ng Baguio nun. Sigh.



The other bank is about 2 kilometers away. I finally got hold of that elusive returned cheque. There was a mistake on the date of issuance, the year paticularly. 2014 instead of  2015. Hindi pa maka move-on yung nag-issue sa bagong taon. I overlooked din. Lesson learned.

It's been four months since I last visited him. But he is always missed. Every single day. 


Passed by a flower shop. Lots of flowers to choose from but I chose these big blooms. P30 ea daw but the vendor gave in to p50 for two. 
Roses for Dad

No comments: