Mar 1, 2015

Sleepless in Manila

I wasn't getting enough sleep the past few days. I'm adjusting to my son's sked. His work lasts till midnight. No, he doesn't work in a call center. He is in animation and their clients involve the Nickelodeon company in the US.  My husband is an early riser due to his work and hobby naman- biking which requires him to wake up before sunrise and return home by 1pm at least five times a week. Tapos si Loki our beagle, makakita lang ng pusa tatahol. The problem with me, I'm always having a hard time to go back to sleep. And there are rare times that I will get a power or an afternoon nap.

I woke up craving for Champorado. Nagluto ako but sad that I don't have Tuyo to go with it...
Maybe because I've been thinking or I may say overanalyzing a lot of things lately. No major problems, thankfully. Ang dami ko gustong gawin. I guess I've always been a doer. Kapag naisip ko na-eexcite ako. Ideas are overflowing but I lack patience most of the time. Gusto ko mag-materialize agad.

And there are these mundane things/worries/questions that makes me go loco like-
  • Will I live long? How about my husband? 
  • Sana hindi kami magkasakit ng malubha. 
  • Will our business flourish pa rin in the next ten years?
  • Do we have enough money for retirement?
  • Makakapunta kaya ako sa Europe?
  • I need to re-upholster some furniture. Saan kaya?
  • Gusto ko ng chandelier sa bahay. Ayaw ng Mister. 
  • I feel useless pa rin though my hands are full as a wife and a Mom.
  • Is it my stubborn self ang pinaiiral ko o natatakot ako ma-stress dahil yun ang real culprit ng sickness?
  • Ayoko talaga mag-Masters. Pero gusto ko uli mag-aral. Culinary kaya?
  • Gusto ko mag-drive papunta ng Tagaytay ngayon na kahit walang kasama para mamalengke ng pinya at fresh beef.
  • Sana tumagal pa ang buhay ng Mommy ko.
  • When we build our dream house in the future, I need a big but functional kitchen. Plus, a formal dining room then we will be hosting intimate dinners with friends or relatives. Ako magseset-up at mag-luluto lahat.
  • Gusto ko subukan mag-MRT papuntang Farmers para mamalengke rin ng Crabs at Lobster. Ayaw ko mag-drive. Trapik.
  • I want to start collecting fine bone china by Royal Albert. I want to go to Rustan's.
  • Gusto ko mag-Zumba uli pero wala na yung magaling na dance instructor doon sa gym.
  • Mahal kaya talaga ako ng asawa ko kahit 22 years na kami and counting at laging nag-aasaran?
  • How about my son, maging successful kaya siya? Will he get married early? Ayoko pa tawaging Lola!
  • Where will I celebrate my birthday this time? Out of town uli?
  • Kawawa naman ang anak ko kapag nawala na kami ng Tatay niya. Wala siyang kapatid.
  • Should I buy that bag or that jewelry? Now na o next year na lang? 
  • Want or a need? Just save your money.
  • Magpahighlights kaya ako sa buhok like my 73 yr. old Mom.
  • Should I get a massage now or a footspa na lang? Sayang ang pera.

No comments: