Mar 22, 2015

Stilt cottage in Nalusuan

March 21, 2015


We paid p3500/a night for our stay in the island. We rented two, for me and my sis and the other one for my mom and aunt.



The veranda was a sight to behold. You don't get to have this everyday. Dito pa lang sulit na ang binayad ko. There's no electricity from 8-6pm. The cool sea breeze made up for that. From 6pm-8am the island will run on generator. 



No TV but there's free wifi. Hindi mo ma-mimiss yun kasi we specifically went here to detach ourselves from the city life di ba? But if you're one of the party people, this place isn't for you. Baka maloka ka sa boredom. 


my room mate was my sister

No toothbrushes!
Because we had an early flight, after our late lunch, nakatulog kami the whole afternoon.

This is how our cottage looks like in the swim area...


I'm glad my Mom and Aunt loved our accommodations.

No comments: