Mar 26, 2015

Like or dislike

I'm halting my Cebu posts for today. Nakakabahala lang kasi. Issue na pala ngayon ang pag-like at hindi mo pag-like sa FB? Actually, I've been hearing about this for a while na but I just brush it off every time. Last night, I was on viber with my Sis and this topic popped up again out of nowhere. I just told her it is immature if others would think this as a big issue.


Ang dami pang importanteng bagay sa mundo that we need our attention. Kaya ako okay lang wala FB or IG, nabuhay ako for the past 40 years(there goes my age) na wala ang mga yan. Mas gusto ko pa nga minsan na out of touch kasama na ang celphone- less acquaintance, less stress most of the time.

We have a big world out there. Kawawa ka naman kung mag-jujudge ka ng tao based on his posts on the web. Bad yun. We should be more focused on our blessings and be grateful everyday that we're in good health, we have a roof on top of our heads and food on the table.

Now back to regular programming...

No comments: