Jun 6, 2015

Yabu lunch date

May 17, 2015

I was invited by my Mom and sis to lunch. I don't normally go out on Sundays dahil the weekend tends to be too crowded but since I haven't tried it before, I quickly gave in. I drove to Yabu Robinson's Magnolia for our girl bonding. 

It was full as expected and we have to wait for an available table for ten minutes.


Nice wall treatment...


My sis ordered the Hire set(3/4 Pork tenderloin) and Mom had Chicken and Seafood Katsu set(Chicken, black tiger prawn, squid, oyster, eggplant and pepper) for P510.00.


I ordered the Jumbo Prawn set(four pcs. of Japanese Black Tiger prawns) for P495.00. Yes, I'm too predictable like that. Love how big, fresh and crunchy they were. I had a hard time finishing it off. Two pieces are enough for me next time. 


Everything were served with unlimited Japanese white or brown rice, miso soup, pickles, bowl of fruit, and Japanese cabbage with your choice of dressing.

I'm going back with my boys. They will love it here for sure.

No comments: