Jun 26, 2015

Cafe Adriatico

May 16, 2015

My husband and I were around the Araneta center, Cubao area once more for a meet up, Gateway specifically. We chose Coffee Bean at first but there wasn't any vacant table so we headed to Cafe Adriatico instead, just adjacent to  Krispy Kreme. Apparently, a Vice Ganda concert pala will be staging later at 8pm, which explains the early crowd around the coliseum.

Another first. We just want some merienda but eventually had an early dinner na. Though I've been hearing about its Malate, Manila branch for the longest time, we have no idea what the resto offers. We don't frequent the area much being Northerners. From LJC resto site...

The flagship of the LJC Restaurant Group, Café Adriatico serves a full menu of Spanish-Mediterranean dishes and a variety of light options such as salads, sandwiches, omelettes and fondues.

LJC group of restaurants include Abe, Fely J, Ang Bistro sa Remedios, Abe's Farm, Lorenzo's Way, among others. We tried Abe at Trinoma before because it was where my son's graduation dinner was celebrated last November.

What we ordered...

Beef Salpicao

Chef's salad

Cappuccino and Sansrival for dessert

Everything was shared by my husband and I. The servings were big enough(except for the dessert) for two. The waiter told us that the Chef's salad is their specialty. I believe him. It was yummy. The Salpicao was good, too. I'm actually salivating as I write this.

No comments: