Jun 14, 2015

Tiendesitas and Recovery Food

June 5, 2015

A day after recovering from Vertigo, I went out. Feeling ko yung one day that I was stuck in my bed isang linggo na akong nasa bahay. Haha. The lakwachera in me strikes again.


My husband asked me to accompany him for some errands, actually. We need to go to Pasig first, Tiendesitas specifically. While he was attending to his own matters, I hied off to the grocery. He waited for me at Krispy Kreme. I was feeling a bit woozy pa rin from my vertigo meds, so I thought I needed these sugar overload.


I felt good na afterwards. UP Town center was our next destination. 


We chose Recovery food for our early dinner. It was our first time.


We asked the server what are their bestsellers. He said Tapa de Morning is one. So, we ordered for it and another one in the menu for my husband. I totally forgot na what was it.

Post-its for wall treatment

He wasn't paying attention and instead gave us two orders of Tapa de Morning.


I find the Tapa too sweet for my taste buds. Modesty aside, sana nagluto na lang ako.

We checked out the newly opened boutiques in the area. The last time we went here, Valentine's day I think, madami pa ang nakasara. Now, ang dami na plus restos. We ended our pasyal with a Green Tea sundae at Family Mart. 

No comments: