Jun 8, 2015

Royal Albert teacup

May 30, 2015

A Saturday, I woke up wanting to go to Rustan's Shangrila to buy a Royal Albert teacup. I've been controlling myself for the longest time. I tried to convince myself that it isn't practical. It isn't a need, it's a want. I've talked about this before. But talagang hinihila ako ng tukso. Napagod na rin siguro ako sa pabalik balik na 'window shopping' sa Rustan's and Instagram.


Upon arrival, I went directly to the store and took a peek. I want the Old country roses theme but was in love with the Miranda Kerr collection, too. Kumain muna ko bago ako bumili. I thought baka gutom lang ako. I might change my mind after lunch. 


I went back afterwards. Mukhang hindi lang gutom. I have decided. I will buy it now. Sayang naman ang punta ko. I finally caved in.


unboxing...


I don't know if this collection will grow. I still think it's impractical. But the joy one feels just by looking at them is indescribable. Collectors will agree with me on this. But one thing is for sure, my love for coffee and tea won't wane in the near future, the major reason that drove me to this kind of fascination.

Chaneling Gollum of Harry Potter... my preciousssss!


No comments: