Jun 1, 2015

Sundate anew at Mesa Filipino Moderne

Yesterday, my Mom texted me asking if I could accompany her and my sis to lunch in the nearby mall. Husband was out for bike Sunday and son was enjoying his usual day off- playing video games online. So, I thought it would be nice kung mag day off din ako even for a while. Hehe.

It was a payday weekend and a day before school opening. We weren't surprised anymore with the crowd. After all, kakain lang naman kami ng lunch. No shopping. My sis was craving for Chicken Inasal but the resto was full, expectedly. We settled at the adjacent resto which was Mesa, a resto specializing in Filipino cuisine, too. No worries. It would be our second time here and the first one was a good dining experience.

On the table... 


Barbecued Chicken 

Beef and tripe Kare-Kare

Ginataang Sigarilyas


Not in picture were our drinks- two orders of Guinumis for my Mom and sis and Fresh Buko juice for me.

Our food took a while but it was understandable. The staff was very attentive and that made up for it. Plus, the food didn't disappoint. 

Though we miss my youngest sis(she's busy with her baby) in times like this, this kind of simple girl bonding is what we look forward to always. 


No comments: