Jun 16, 2015

Gugo shampoo

I've been patronizing organic products for two years na. Hindi naman lahat but as much as possible I try to stay away from chemical laden products. Pati food actually. I've been having hair loss which is common naman daw for women. Hair coloring must be the culprit. If I could just live without it.

Strengthens and promotes hair growth to get thicker, fuller, more beautiful hair daw.



What is Gugo?

This plant is very large tree found throughout the Philippines. It grows wild on Mt. Banahaw. Gugo is used extensively in the Philippines for washing hair and for hair tonics. When the bark is soaked in water and rubbed, it produces a lather which cleanses the scalp very effectively. The active principle of the bark is saponin.
source: filipino herbs healing wonders

Maybe this would help. Kinda expensive for p230.00 but I wanna try it. 

No comments: