Jun 23, 2015

For a change

I was happy yesterday that I got to go back to cycling(indoor) after many months of no exercise. After an hour, I stretch a little and took a bath. I didn't lift weights muna. I'm trying to start again slowly.


I went to the mall afterwards for some 'me time'. Dati ang 'me time' ko mag-gym. But due to my knee problem, I can't run on the treadmill or dance Zumba that much anymore. 

'Me time' now includes window shopping, going to the grocery and eating my fave food at the moment. Whenever I pass by my gym, which is incidentally inside the mall, I would just glance from a distance. Wala pa ring magic. Hindi pa rin ako tinatawag. Kahit wave wala man lang. I'm not surprised anymore of my 5lb. weight gain and the appearance of my muffin top once again. 



I dropped by Healthy Options and bought the Ginger with Chamomile tea. I googled how can I lower my Creatinine level naturally and this tea somehow helps. I'm a Green Tea loyalist but this is a welcome change for the time being.


No comments: