Jun 19, 2015

Back to Prepaid

I gave my p999 Smart plan to my son just because I pity him that he spends two hours on the road commuting by bus five days a week. He dislikes using the MRT. Mas madalas pa daw sira. At sa sobrang siksikan, dugyot na raw siya hindi pa nakakapasok sa opisina. True story.


He doesn't want to drive also. Ayaw ko naman pilitin mag-aral. Dapat manggaling sa kanya yung interest. Yung mga siblings ko nag-aral pa sa driving school, ayun hindi rin tinuloy ang pagdri-drive. Nakakaloka daw mag-drive sa Pilipinas. I do understand them, but it's a total waste of money di ba?

I want my son to be accessible as much as possible. I have internet and wi-fi connection here naman at home. We could connect thru viber also. Plus, makakapag-FB siya or Clash of clans while on the bus. Pero dapat yakap niya ang bag niya at all times. I remind him also not to fall asleep and always be wary of his seatmates. 

I discussed this with my husband because he's our financier. Haha. No problem naman daw. Good thing even it's a week old na I didn't give my new number right away to my contacts. Sa immediate family pa lang kaya it was easy to buy a new prepaid SIM. Ang sarap din pala minsan ng disconnected ka sa outside world. Walang masyadong stress brought by outside forces.

My son initially doesn't like the idea because he thought he'll be paying for it. His paycheck daw is too low to afford it. I told him his Tatay is the one in charge, but the excess payment from the plan siya na ang bahala. He should be responsible enough to take care of that by controlling his monthly usage. 

At dahil hindi na ako sanay mag-prepaid,  I committed a blooper. I ended up buying the wrong prepaid load worth p100 pesos which I bought at Family Mart, UP town center. I bought a Smart bro prepaid load instead. Oh well.

No comments: