Jun 11, 2015

Strawberry Yoghurt cheesecake

We agreed to wait here at Coffee Bean for my son(from work) and for the Jurassic World screening time. 



I fell in love with this cheesecake variant back when I had a reunion with my bff last May and swear to have my husband taste it. It made me let go of my fondness with their blueberry cheesecake. I think Sugarhouse now owns the crown for it. At first it wasn't in their display window. Buti na lang I asked the manager about it. Available daw pero nakatago. Huh? Ganon ba siya ka-in demand? 


I also ordered Tuna Pandesal for him. We shared the large choco latte kasi baka mahirapan ako makatulog agad. I need to wake up at 4am tomorrow for my son.

I love how the cheesecake isn't overly sweet because of the presence of strawberries in it.  I'm just frustrated with the size for its price of p135 a piece because it is so yummy. Bitin ako.

No comments: