Apr 4, 2015

Tsinelas searching

March 28, 2015

I've been looking for quite sometime na for a 'sosyal' tsinelas/slippers or  sandals that I could use when I go malling or for occasions that don't require wearing formal footwear. Bago pa sana mag-Cebu trip. But I was unsuccessful. 

I'm done with Havaianas, Crocs or the Fitflop brand, too. Nakaugalian ko rin yung medyo luma na, ginagawa kong pamalengke. Sulit din naman. Birkenstock was a consideration initially but it's too pricey for me. Although they last for years, with their price(p4000-6000), I could buy a running or a decent branded formal shoes already. Parang ang sakit sa puso itapak-tapak sa buhangin o ipamalengke ko lang. But I'm considering a cheaper knock-off of this Birkins(not the bag). 

Last week, I found myself na naman making sukat in different stores at SM MOA. At Forever 21...

uso pala ngayon yung tsinelas ni Daddy at Lolo noong araw. eto ginto nga lang...

At SM North Edsa yesterday....


Although I like the style and it suits perfectly, I don't like the Aztec print and  I have a white sandals na.

At Celine Trinoma...

fit dito, fit doon. lakad dito, lakad doon...

Bought two with less P500 for the second pair as discount. It pays not to be impulsive. 

P1499 for two. saka na ang reveal...

I'm glad the search is over.

No comments: