Apr 18, 2015

Saturday gym + H&M Home sale

early birds at 9:30 a.m.

I confess I went to the gym today just to weigh myself. Haha. 


I moved away from these two because they were talking on top of their voices. 
I've been on a self-imposed weight gain program, just a few, that's why I haven't been visiting for some time now. Anyway, I gained three pounds from the last two months. Just what I needed.

Thirty minutes of walking
The real reason why I want to visit the mall on a Saturday was H&M's 30% off sale on all Home items. I was in the mall Tuesday and Thursday but I didn't know that there's an ongoing sale from April 13-19 only. Being a maarte na homemaker, I don't want to pass the chance. So even though I want to impose
 a shopping ban on myself for the rest of the year, I headed here.



A shower curtain and a table cloth caught my attention but I thought it's too girly for my boys. Baka mairita sila. Haha. I put it down. 

After an hour of controlling myself not to hoard, I went home happy with my purchases.


No comments: