Apr 25, 2015

Goodbye, Iphone


I called Fifth Avenue Friday morning to ask about my phone's situation. I didn't have high expectations. But the lady told me it's working na daw and they need my Apple ID to fully restore it. I was ecstatic. 

I wasted no time and went back to the mall. I paid p3500.00. It was a both a software and hardware problem daw. The technician didn't mince words and told me to handle my phone with utmost care given its history. 

Although I was guaranteed a warranty, I came to a decision na. I need to sell my phone already. My husband advised me not to sell it because I would be shortchanged for sure. Keep it na lang. But of course, I have the last say daw.

I went to Greenhills(famous place for trade-ins/buy and sell of gadgets) today. I canvassed first on the price of a second hand Iphone so that I could have an idea on how much will I sell mine. Nowadays, it costs p11k. After some canvassing-haggling time, I settled for p9,500 the highest that I got considering I didn't have the original charger. The lowest  was p7k.

It was a short, sweet two years. But it's time to move on. Thank you for the memories. 

No comments: