Apr 29, 2015

Booked

April 27, 2015

Eto na naman. I was contemplating how and when will we celebrate my son's birthday this May. He initially told me that he will be joining a Cosplay event in Pampanga on the very same date. I was disappointed but I didn't dwell on it and eventually plan for alternative days instead.


Last year, we went to Baler, Aurora to celebrate it alongside Mother's day. We were in Punta Fuego Club, Batangas last 2013. Mas gusto namin mag-trip than hold a party or eat in a fancy restaurant. We would rather create memories than throw a feast. We've been doing this for some time na actually. This serves as a summer escapade for our family, too. 

I was delighted to know last Sunday that the event won't push thru anymore according to my son.  I asked him if we will continue with our Baguio plans instead of going to the beach. He is not much into beaches though he swims well. But he is definitely thankful with the swimming lessons he had which started back when he was only six years old. He loved the idea. Finally, I told my husband about it. Okay, approve na daw. 

Given that it's a peak season, I wasted no time to call our favorite hotel when in Baguio and made reservations asap.

We are all very excited.

No comments: