Apr 23, 2015

on impulse

Last Tuesday I had this inclination to turn on my iphone which was laid to rest last January without warning even with a newly replaced battery. I charged it first and leave it to attend to my usual routine in the morning. I almost jumped for joy when I saw that the icons were back. Hindi na yung usual Apple icon. Hallelujah!

I immediately scanned my Photo gallery to upload some photos and save it on my FB page. I have no iCloud back up and that was the quickest way to do it because I have no guarantee that it won't die any soon just like what happened before. 

In the past two years, I've been using my phone instead of my Lumix digicam often since it came so handy. Medyo mabigat sa bag ang digicam di ba? I sold my DSLR also with the same reason. I have a back problem(mild scoliosis) so lagging something heavy on my shoulder isn't advisable. 

No comments: