Apr 17, 2015

birthday celeb 3

April 13, 2015

My husband is kidding me. Ang haba daw ng birthday ko. Haha. Today is my actual birthday. I'm not used to celebrating it in advance but I have to keep up with the times. Medyo mahirap mag-organize ng get-together now kasi we have all our own busy skeds. So, talagang maswerte na lang kapag on time ang celebration.

Today is the last leg and I chose these simple spread for our staff here in the office.


I'm glad everything can be bought without going too far. Sa trapik ngayon I need to choose so that it won't be too stressful. It's either delivery or magluto. By lunch time, we partook on the following -Pancit Palabok by Leoning's, Puto, Hypermart's Roasted chicken, steamed rice and Turon for dessert. I thought it I needed to buy more but there were leftovers pa rin kaya extended ang handa till merienda time.

No comments: