Apr 11, 2015

birthday celeb 1

April 10, 2015

My immediate family came a bit late. My invitation was 7 pm but they arrived at eight. It was understandable because it's Friday and some of them came from work pa. 

I cooked simple Filipino food, nothing fancy.
On the table...

Chicken Afritada

Beef Caldereta

We took this favorite out from Emnace Grill and everyone raved about it. Hindi kami nagkamali, masarap siya...

a pot of hot Lomi for my birthday noodles

The star of the night, another favorite...

Steamed Crabs
 For dessert...

Chocolate cupcakes and Sago't Gulaman




They left at almost 11pm. Thank you Lord for the gift of life, health and family. I'm grateful because not everyone has the opportunity to enjoy these. My wish is for my family to be blessed with the same favors for a looong time.


Red Ribbon's Mocha Cake

No comments: