Apr 24, 2015

errands + movietime: Avengers Age of Ultron

April 22, 2015

It is customary for my boys to watch these Avengers' movies on the first day. Ayaw daw nila maunahan ng mga spoilers. My husband and son has work so I was tasked to go to the mall early and purchase advance movie tickets the same day. It's fine with me since I need to go to the adjacent mall to have my phone repaired also. 


I drove to Trinoma at around 1 o'clock. There were long lines na nga. I bought the 6:15pm screening at P230 each. Pataas nang pataas ang fees ha. I have a lot of time pa pala, so I walked leisurely to the nearby mall to finally have my phone fixed. I went back to Trinoma, bought a throw pillow and went to the grocery. We caught up with each other by 5pm and had an early dinner at our fave Pepperlunch. 

We enjoyed the movie just like the former franchises. I love Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch. In fact, gusto ko na nga maging ako siya. If ever, kung mag-co-cosplay ako sa Halloween, I would love to don her outfit. I think she has a very powerful skill. I like Quicksilver, too. Only this time, the plot was more complicated. I'm just blessed that I watched it with my boys because they aren't only fanatics, but my husband is a comics reader, too.

No comments: