Apr 24, 2015

Fifth Avenue

April 22, 2015

I was praying for a miracle that my phone won't die any soon. For some, napakaliit na bagay. But for me, it's a source of stress. Remember, stress is the usual source of an illness kaya it needs attention on my part. I bought this  from my own savings last 2013 for p34,000+ for the first time. I don't buy gadgets. My husband buys it for me. In my opinion, it's not a good investment and I would rather buy jewelry which appreciates in time. Or something for my kitchen which would make me one happy cook/baker. Sobrang nanghihinayang ako.

But that time(2013), I was so much into Instagram and lagging a digital camera around all the time as I've said in my previous post, isn't the best idea. I was using an Iphone 3gs then,  a-hand me-down from my husband. I always asked him to take the photo whenever a situation calls for it because his Sony Experia Z phone is good in capturing very clear images. Maybe I grew tired of it. One time, we were in the mall waiting for our son and got curious with the Iphone 5. Ayun na. Alam na ang sumunod na kabanata. Nalukuban yata ako ng masamang espiritu. My husband pa is a good enabler. Maybe he was tired na rin of me asking for favors. Haha.

Back to my Iphone. Unfortunately, it didn't lasted long. It went off after a few hours. Looking at the bright side, na-save ko pa yung mga photos. I have to be decisive. I need to end this stress. Wala nang gagawa noon kundi ako. I have to exhaust all remedies. Para wala nang what-ifs. I-apply niyo rin sa buhay yan.

I walked to SM North Annex from Trinoma, where the nearest repair shops abound. I went to our 'suki', Fifth Avenue at the fifth floor and told them my predicament. The technician didn't give me an assurance but promised to do everything to save it. He asked me to leave my phone and wait for their text about the results. Kung baka sa cancer daw 50-50 siya. Ouch. Prayers nga ang katapat.

No comments: