Apr 6, 2015

what puzzles me

My birthday is coming soon a week from now. It's not that I'm another year older which means adding crow's feet na naman around my eyes that causes me sleepless nights nowadays, but when and where I will celebrate it. Every year, I make it a point to have at least three mini celebs for this. Hindi naman sa feeling VIP ako, but let me explain. First, I celebrate it with my side of the family meaning my Mom, sisters, cousins and nephew/nieces. Usually, we troop to my Mom's house and just bring the food.

Second, I also prepare food for our small office staff here in our compound. The last one would be of course, with my husband and son. We always chose to celebrate it out of town. 

I don't want to make a big fuss about it, but this time I want to have a small get together with my side of the family here at our house again. Medyo na-solve ko na yung date. Since my birthday falls on a weekday when everyone is busy with work, I chose to do it this Friday. Saturday and Sunday isn't possible because my son's office outing falls on these days. I just have to inform everyone na lang and hope that they will confirm their availability.

My only concern left is I don't have a house help. I know it would be tiring, pero I have no worries regarding the prep of my house because as early as last week nag-spring cleaning na ako and still in progress. The food, I have my menu na and would love to cook but if laziness overtakes me, we can always buy. Pero yung paghuhugas ng pinggan?! Haha. That is my MAJOR problem. The last time, I ended up minding about the dishwashing than entertaining my guests.

I will find a way. Sabi nga 'Kapag gusto may paraan'.

No comments: