Apr 27, 2015

Reborn

a gift but I can't remember who gave it to me...

I remember late 90's I had this strong liking to anything silver. Even accessories, too. Nauso noon as an alternative to gold. Takaw mata kasi dito. In a third world country, it's considered a suicide wearing them most especially when you take public transpo. Either ma-snatch sa iyo or ma-holdap ka.

Even with home decors nauso rin. Although it ain't the Oneida brand, I remember I had a pair of small candelabras too. I might have lost it or it's tucked somewhere. I didn't know then as a young homemaker napaka-high maintenance pala nito. I used to buy a powder specifically for it in a silver store in Megamall pa and polish it to perfection. A busy working Mom, anything that would pertain to excessive hours on housekeeping took a toll on me in no time.  In short, tinago ko na lang sila. 


I'm reconsidering. May oras na ako mag-kuskos.

No comments: